Cyberpunk 2077 - Patch 1.2 delayed

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Cyberpunk 2077 on Twitter:

While we dearly wanted to deliver Patch 1.2 for Cyberpunk 2077 in the timespan we detailed previously, the recent cyber attack on the studio's IT infrastructure and extensive scope of the update mean this unfortunately will not happen -- we'll need some additional time.

Our goal for Patch 1.2 goes beyond any of our previous updates. We've been working on numerous overall quality improvements and fixes, and we still have work to do to make sure that's what you get. With that in mind, we're now aiming for release in the second half of March.

It's not the news we enjoy sharing, but we want to make sure we launch this update properly. Stay tuned for more information as the time draws closer. Thank you for your continued patience and support.
Thanks Henriquejr!

More information.

Finished the game three times already so moot at this point in time. I'll probably replay it when all the free DLC is finally released, and if they ever do release paid expansions.

I finished the game several weeks ago and I look forward to replaying it after I finish AC Valhalla, start and finish Watch Dogs Legion, and maybe start and finish Fenyx rising (so it will be a while before I get back to Cyberpunk 2077).

Cyberpunk 2077 had only two crashes for me in 110 hours but it had a lot of what I would term glitches such as clipping or cars dropping from the sky, and a couple of quests I couldn't finish until reverting to a save from a few minutes earlier, so I'm glad they are still working to improve the experience.

It'll be a long time before I replay CP. I put around 170 hours into it, and I was burned out on Night City by the time I finished.

I'm hoping that, given enough time, it'll be a significantly different experience when I play it again. Not that it wasn't good, but to say there is room for improvement would be an understatement.

This will almost definitely be a "2022 title" for me. The previous epic dlc:s from TW3 was enough to make me hold off from buying around the time of release, since I wanted to "experience it all" (or close to it) right from the start.

All the issues since release, have only convinced me that abstaining from buying as long as I manage, is the way to go with this one. :S

This will almost definitely be a "2022 title" for me. The previous epic dlc:s from TW3 was enough to make me hold off from buying around the time of release, since I wanted to "experience it all" (or close to it) right from the start.

All the issues since release, have only convinced me that abstaining from buying as long as I manage, is the way to go with this one. :S

That's my approach to (almost) every game anymore. I've been burned too many times to preorder or buy AAA titles on day one for full price.

It's almost always worth waiting for the game to get polished, all the DLC to be released, and then pick it up for cheap when the Director's Cut Complete Enhanced Royal Edition is released.

Case in point: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. If I had purchased that right when it came out I know I would have been disappointed, but two years and $20 later, it was one of the best games I've ever played.

Definitely waiting on this one too...

I'm waiting too, mostly because I'm away from home and cant run on my laptop.

I finally decided to complete the main story this past weekend and was disappointed to learn you jump back before the final missions-- which means any DLC will be prior to the end of the main story ...which means I'll likely not return to play it again.

That being said, I thought it was a pretty good game. Not Earth-shattering, but fun. Worth every penny for 150 or so hours of gameplay. Was not nearly as 'good' as Witcher 3, however. The bugs weren't too bad for me (PC) and the few patches that came out corrected the issues I had.

Back
Top Bottom