Edge Of Eternity - New Chapter

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
There is a new chapter available for Edge of Eternity. Please note that the 30% discount is no longer in effect.

510b8949b227d3b90e23b8726581863007cb8292.png

The fishermen's village of Inel is happy to welcome you

Surrounded by sea and mountains, Inel remains spared by the torments of war. Nevertheless, this peaceful village is not a restful stop on Daryon's journey.

Taking place between Chapter 0 and Chapter I, this new open playground is the best way to apprehend the game's core gameplay mechanics. In addition, new players will be able to go in depth with Daryon's personality.

This new content include :

• A new location with the small village of Inel
  • A Nekaroo Farm
  • Some new sidequests
  • New main story input
Take advantage of the current 30% discount to immerse yourself in the universe of Edge of Eternity during its Early Access.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

That chapter released a month ago, so that 30% discount is probably long over. Slowly getting towards a final release though, where I'll finally be able to dust this off in my library and start playing it.

Lets see…almost eight years of development and it's still not finished. So yeah good job Mr developer. Just let me me know if it's finally finished in the next two years.:lol:

I'm guessing Farflame is the official news-finder now as well. Thanks Farflame!:p

Last edited:
Lets see…almost eight years of development and it;s still not finished. So yeah good job Mr developer. Just let me me know if it's finally finished in the next two years.:lol:

I'm guessing Farflame is the official news-finder now a well. Thanks Farflame!:p

Its good to delegate! :biggrin:

Lets see…almost eight years of development and it's still not finished. So yeah good job Mr developer. Just let me me know if it's finally finished in the next two years.:lol:

Thankfully the end really is in sight instead of being an always-on-the-horizon pipe dream like with Star Citizen. There's only 1 more chapter to release, and one of the developers said 2 weeks ago that they were on track to have that out before the end of (Northern hemisphere) summer this year - https://steamcommunity.com/app/269190/discussions/0/3111395113764818450/. That's with the caveat that there'll be inevitable bug fixes after that, of course.

I actually have this game and from what I remember, it is pretty good. Kind of lost interest with playing it due to the whole "being in EA forever" thing but if it eventually gets finished, that's cool.

Back
Top Bottom