Might & Magic VI - Review @ SsethTzeentach

The very first rpg I bought with my own money! I remember how easy it was to get lost in its huge maze-like maps and how long it took to "clean" large rooms of Dwarf kings, aliens, bandit etc.

I'm not sure what the Dementia Edition is, but yeah this game, and VII are both classics.

I never read youtube "reviews" but great game and great series in general.

Very cool mod, but I wonder if there's a way to play MM6 in the upgraded engine without merging the games. I'd be very interested in that.

Very cool mod, but I wonder if there's a way to play MM6 in the upgraded engine without merging the games. I'd be very interested in that.

You choose on which continent you start and if you want you can ignore the other continents so You can play just one of the games if you want to

That was a fantastic video. Was planning to watch a few minutes and watched the whole damn thing.

You guys convinced me and even though the voice was google translate robots, it was hilarious. Thanks!

Wow that was amazing! I can see a Might & Magic replay in my future.

Daniel.

God, MM6-8 were so ugly... Its not even that they didnt age very good, they were ugly from the start.
But will try the mod anyways.. ;)

Wow that was amazing! I can see a Might & Magic replay in my future.

Daniel.
I do a MM VI - VIII-replay every few years anyways but may be I try it with this mod next time...

Same, and I don't mind the look of them at all, the combat and mechanics bring me back year after year. Some things are done almost perfectly, and these types of games are what the label "classic" are all about.

Back
Top Bottom