Death Trash - Testers Wanted

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
An update from late January for Death Trash asks for testers and patch notes show recent progress.

Testers wanted

Hey, everyone!

Hope you're doing well. Death Trash development slowed a bit down at the end of last year, but we're back to full development speed again.

Apply for testing

We're approaching the Death Trash Early Access release and need a few additional testers regarding

a) feedback if the current version is good enough already and
b) finding major bugs.

If you would like to help us, fill out this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fmr5-biTbCHMcSw3Amc0KSqvRAXgk9UboMsACfVCHOw

(Be aware that we're not getting back to everyone, we pick a few entries according to our needs.)

b38963875b345b0e8986d94ac04c8e481a7da9ef.gif

Latest Internal Patch Notes

To continue being transparent about the development of Death Trash, attached here are the actual patch notes for our internal builds that happened since the last development update.

These notes are not spoiler-heavy, but if you want to experience the game fresh, you might want to skip reading them.

[...]
More information.

This game looks good every time I see a news-bit. I'm applying for that tester position.:boogie:

I'm not at all certain about what I think on the game itself, yet the title alone has me giggling every time I read it. Maybe that's enough to inspire me to take the plunge, at some point. Stranger things have happened!

I guess it should be fun in local co-op at very least.

Back
Top Bottom