Disciples: Liberation - End of Closed Alpha + New Screenshots

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
On Twitter Kalypso Media announced the end of the Closed Alpha for Disciples: Liberation and posted three new screenshots.

The closed alpha for #DisciplesLiberation has come to an end this week and we'd like to thank everyone who participated for their great feedback!

[...]

For those who couldn't take part, we managed to smuggle three exclusive screenshots from under the watchful gaze of our producing team.

This is Greyleaf, a rather unpleasant place considering its inhabitants: the Second Woken.

More information.

A bit... brown, but otherwise not too bad looking. Still, I shall not be getting any hopes up about a return to form of Disciples 2. Hell, even 3 wasn't too bad design-wise but it was buggy as hell iirc.

It has a look to a game that I really liked, Legends of Eisenwald, which is meant as a compliment. If they can bring back even a glimpse of the disciple greatness, this could be a fine game indeed.

Not surprised by the brown color/filter as the last game used the same. Though I can say the series used to be colorful, but that all changed and the series became Grim-Dark.

I'm hopeful, here.

But so far, we have an all-cinematic "mature" trailer, and some muddy screenshots. Throw us some more red meat, already!

Art Director got away with using Brownies instead of paint. Looks quite good. Not sure, why this graphics should be a Disciples game, but if they can pull it off, who cares?

Back
Top Bottom