The Iron Oath - Combat Improvements

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Iron Oath got some combat improvements:

Combat Improvements

A list of recent combat improvements and quality of life changes we've made to the game

Hey everyone! As mentioned in our last update, we recently made a bunch of combat improvements and QoL changes that we're excited to share with you today. We're also in the process of adding some new combat environments such as the Tundra that you can see in the video below:

[...]
Thanks rjshae!

More information.

I didn't know about that game before today and I wish-listed it. Thanks for the news!

I was glad to find there's still life in this project. When they changed the release date to "when it's ready", I wasn't optimistic.

There was quite the break in updates for a while, now things seem more stable and back on track. I wish nothing but the very best for this title!

Yeah, I hope this makes it over the finish line... tried the demo they released for Steam demo days some time ago and thought it was pretty good then.

Reminds me of a few areas in Pathfinder: Kingmaker, where it seemed the very skies were warring on my team as we explored an area. Made for quite the unnerving experience, I was happy to put paid to that quest series!

Back
Top Bottom