Death Trash - Demo will Stay & Early Access Info

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new update for Death Trash announces that the demo will stay up and talks about what to expect from Early Access which arrives August 5th.

Demo is permanent now. Progress from current save games will not carry over.

Happy to announce that the Demo on Steam is permanent now.

Progress from current save games will not carry over (to prevent bugs), but after Early Access release you can start in the demo and then continue in the Early Access version.

Please use the demo to check out the game.

Early Access Infos

This is all the info you need:

August 5th -> Early Access here on Steam.
One third of final game. Unfinished.

Buy if:
1. You're happy with demo, want a few more hours of that.
2. You want to support us, including ongoing feedback.

Otherwise, just wait for the final version that is coming in 2022 or whenever it's done.

You can use the demo to check if it runs on your computer. The demo version will be updated alongside the Early Access version and will have the same technological base, minus the extra content.

Why we do Early Access...

We have a strong grasp on the world of Death Trash and its personality. Don't need additional ideas there.

But gameplay needs a lot of feedback still. Genre is fixed, but game feel, usability, variety, progression etc. will improve a lot by this process.

Consider supporting us through Early Access already, but decide on your own if you like playing unfinished games or not.

[...]
More information.

I didn't want to spoil too much of the game for myself so I didn't fully complete the demo, but I liked what I saw. (Aside from the RT action combat, which I'm not a big fan of in general), it reminded me a lot of Fallout 1 & 2. Only with more puke.

I didn't intentionally not finish but I also like what I've seen so far.

I tried a bunch of demos from that event and wishlisted a few for future consideration but this was the only one I kept installed to dink with more. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom