Edge Of Eternity - Review @ Gamespace

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Gamespace has reviewed Edge of Eternity:

Edge of Eternity PC Review

Turn-based role-playing games are where I learned to love this particular genre. It started way back with Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy and continues even now. While this type of title has changed from then until now, Midgar Studio decided to take its shot by going in a similar but different direction in Edge of Eternity. This title holds up well against other similar titles and here is what I think about it.

[...]

Summary

The overall feel of the game is great and I would recommend it to any fan of the RPG genre. Some things seemed out of place for the type of RPGs I like to play but each person has their own preferences. Midgar Studio did a fantastic job of putting this title together and it is currently available on steam for 29.99 USD and the Digital Deluxe version is also available on sale at the moment.

Score: 9/10
More information.

The game is pretty good, i'm playing it, but nowhere near a 9/10.

Last edited:
Grew up playing JRPGs in 1990's-2000's so the combat doesn't feel weird to me. Anyway I decided to hold off playing till they actually finish the game and all it's content.

Yep you heard me they have a detailed plan of what still needs to finished.

It feels empty to me, there's so much walking with nothing in between. Maybe it's because the only thing I can recall that I've played liked it was DQ11 but that was a much better density, both in mobs and in interactive content.
I put about 10 hours into and I'll probably go back to it eventually but I'm in no rush. The main character looks ridiculous and the gem/skill system just felt really weak to me as a character development RPG player

Back
Top Bottom