Valheim - First Impression, entry #2

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Purpleblob continues her journey in Valheim, revealing more features of the game.

Impression: Our journey through Valheim - entry #2

[...]

We slowly sailed out towards the open water on a nice, calm day. There was a gentle breeze behind us, which pushed us forward and I was happily humming a majestic sailing theme as I admired the beautiful view which unfolded in front of my eyes. Everything was going so well...

... until we reached the ocean.

In the blink of an eye, the sky turned grey and a heavy rain fell upon us. Gigantic waves rocked us back and forth as I held onto the mast for dear life.

"TURN BACK, TURN BACK TO THE SHORE!"

I yelled in panic, as I recalled tales of frequent sea serpent attacks during the stormy weather. Kell desperately tried to turn the karve back toward safety but the wind was against us. After what felt like an eternity, he managed to steer the ship back to shore. I began to relax as we got closer to our little wharf and was about to let out a sigh of relief... when the karve capsized!

Kell and I screamed as we were hurled into the cold water. As I hit the ocean, I gathered all my strength and forced my arms and legs to propel me toward the shore. 'YES, I LIVE!' I thought as I staggered out of the water and appreciated the feel of firm ground beneath my feet - I looked around for my partner in crime - Where was Kell?!

More information.

Back
Top Bottom