Death Trash - Early Access Preview @ Gameffine

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Jay Krishnan aka Yemeth checked out the Early Access title Death Trash:

Death Trash Early Access Preview :: Enthusiastically Gross

Making it big as an indie developer on Steam is like tossing a coin these days, despite Valve's best "efforts" to improve the lives of independent developers. If the algorithm gods aren't with you and you're unable to invest heavily in marketing, chances are that your game will sit in a dark corner of the storefront- only to be discovered by YouTubers or streamers years later and be deemed "underrated." The fact that dozens of indie games get released on Steam on a daily basis complicates the matter further. Thus, it's crucial for an indie game to have a unique theme, clever social media marketing, and a bit of RNG on the side to make any sort of sustainable revenue in 2021. I've run into two games matching these criteria recently. The first one is Cruelty Squad (more on that in a later article) and the second one is our topic of discussion for today- Death Trash.

[...]

Much like the average Indian after the 1960s, I've been heavily disillusioned, not by politics but by the offerings of Steam Early Access. I usually don't tell my readers to pick up an Early Access title unless it's that good. I'm making an exception for Death Trash as well. Even with the roughly 10 hours of average playtime, the game easily pulls you into its macabre and gross wasteland and offers a tasteful slice of what's to come. So, if you're ok with having a small appetizer of potentially good things to come, give Death Trash a try. The game is available for purchase on Steam and GOG.
More information.

Back
Top Bottom