Asterigos: Curse of the Stars - Announced & Trailer

Redglyph

proud GASP member
RPGSite reports the announcement of Asterigos, an action-RPG by ACME Gamestudios. The game is planned for release in late Spring 2022, on PC and PS4.

Taiwan-based independent developer Acme Gamestudios has announced Asterigos, an upcoming action RPG drawing thematic and stylistic roots from the real-world Greco-Roman historical periods. The game is slated for a simultaneous PS4 and PC release in late spring 2022, followed by a PS5 version toward the tail end of autumn.

Here's an overview of Asterigos' story, weapons, and features:

Story

Hilda, a brave North_wind Legion warrior, seeks to find her lost father and enters the mythical cursed city. She will come to realize the rise--and fall--of a great city, witness history in the making, and face difficult choices which will shape the entire kingdom's fate.

Key Features

• Exploration - Explore Aphes, the fallen city of the stars. Dive into the truth of history and restore it back to its former glory.
  • Challenge - The cursed beasts ravage across the realm. Arm with the power of gods to defeat them.
  • Storytelling - A story told from different perspectives. Hilda's choices will determine the fate and outcome of everyone.
[...]

More information.

Yep watched the premiere on the PlayStation live event.

At first I thought it was only a console exclusive.

maxresdefault.jpg

Now seriously, looks like yet another darksouls dodger for mushrooms.

Last edited:
Quite hard to put in the news, that one! If anyone wonders about the North_wind, the site would just give me a 403 if the whole word is found anywhere. Don't try it at home.
Yeah, apparent;y it is considered a security risk to use the word Northwind in a message, because it is the name of an actual database. That we have managed without using that word for so long :)

Removed that security check.

Looks a bit too actiony for me, but I like the general graphic style. I will keep an eye on it, thanks for the news!

Back
Top Bottom