Disciples: Liberation - Q&A Live Stream

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Kalypso Media hosted a Q&A live stream yesterday with Florian, producer for Disciples: Liberation. The game releases tomorrow, and a launch stream is planned to cover the event (October 21st, 6 pm CEST / 5 pm BST / 9 am PDT / 12 am EDT).

The Journey through Nevendaar continues

The journey through Nevendaar continues in our next live stream.

Patrick teams up with our producer Florian to explore the secrets of Nevendaar, facing the embodiment of evil in battle on their quest to liberate the land. Find out if they succeed?

More information.

There's a demo on Steam (or at least there was) that lets you play a good 10 or 12 hours I think. I played a few hours and thoroughly enjoyed it and it's jumped to one of my most wanted.

Keep in mind it has almost nothing to do with past Disciples... it is more of a traditional RPG with turn-based combat and some base building. I found the combat to be a bit simple but still very enjoyable and satisfying. The RPG/story/exploration seemed pretty good as well.

I think it has the potential to surprise a lot of people, as long as they can let go of expectations of it being a true Disciples game, 'cause it ain't.

Looking forward to playing the full game and not the demo.

I don't know if I got the wrong impression, but it looks a bit like HoMM. If that's the case, after the new KB wasn't as good as one could hope, this might be a good replacement.

I don't know if I got the wrong impression, but it looks a bit like HoMM. If that's the case, after the new KB wasn't as good as one could hope, this might be a good replacement.
It is a clone of HoMM but the latest game looks to be different. If you want to try the older games I recommend Disciples III as the first two are way to colorful and outdated.

It is a clone of HoMM but the latest game looks to be different. If you want to try the older games I recommend Disciples III as the first two are way to colorful and outdated.

I'm not sure how many Disciples fans would recommend 3 over the older games. The third game definitely seemed to lose something.

Anyway if anyone's going to play the older games I would recommend looking into this.

https://verokster.blogspot.com/2019/03/disciples-i-ii-gl-wrapper-patch.html

I'm not sure how many Disciples fans would recommend 3 over the older games. The third game definitely seemed to lose something.

Anyway if anyone's going to play the older games I would recommend looking into this.

https://verokster.blogspot.com/2019/03/disciples-i-ii-gl-wrapper-patch.html
Still looks old and dated. Like putting lipstick on a pig as the saying goes. :-/

Yeah I get it old time fans hate the third game but I didn't. They finally changed the formula for the better. Disciples: Liberation looks to continue the third legacy.

Anyway the third game has mixed reviews which is not terrible.

Back
Top Bottom