Cyber Knights: Flashpoint - Late Pledge to Join the Alpha

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Trese Brothers Games opened a "late pledge" option to participate to the private alpha of Cyber Knights.

Final Chance to Join the Alpha

If you missed the kickstarter, this is your chance to get in to the private alpha!

The private Cyber Knights: Flashpoint alpha is rapidly approaching, where we will welcome over 1,000 players into an early version of the game. These first players will plan heists, recruit and train merc squads, test their mettle against enemy security & AI, put the game and all of its systems through their paces. Their feedback will help us update the game like crazy and make it better every week.

Almost as soon as the Kickstarter ended, we started hearing from many players -- "I don't know how I missed it, is there any way I can still join the alpha?"

So we're excited to offer one final chance to become a backer and join the Cyber Knights: Flashpoint alpha. We're opening up late pledges through Backerkit. It's a $60 pledge, and comes with all the same rewards and privileges as the pledge level did when the Kickstarter was live.

While this pledge level does include a full copy of the game on release, we'd encourage you not to use it as a pre-order. As much as we appreciate the support, we're really offering the alpha as a way to be involved in shaping the game.

But if you're already a member of the private alpha and know an equally passionate gamer who'd love the chance to help shape an upcoming squad tactics / cyberpunk heist RPG, feel free to share this final chance to join. ;)

[...]
(Link to the original KS for the lower-tier information)

More information.

Wonder when this game will be released? Anyway they will support the game for many years with new content after it's released. One reason why I like this developers.

Wonder when this game will be released? Anyway they will support the game for many years with new content after it's released. One reason why I like this developers.

Well if you look at the road map it says Q4 2022.

Steam to become an Abandonia Games Graveyard. Suddenly developers disappearing and peeps on the forum asking:
- Where is everybody?

Back
Top Bottom