Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - TLA Winner Interview

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Owlcat Games interviews Amm0ni, the winner of The Last Azlanti Challenge.

Interview with Amm0ni - The Last Azlanti Challenge winner!

The Last Azlanti Challenge recently ended, and we've taken the time to interview our winner. We believe it will be an interesting read for you - enjoy:

Owlcats: Hi, Amm0ni! The whole team was excited to track your progress. Congratulations to you! Please tell us about your impressions.

Amm0ni: Hello everyone! First of all I want to thank Owlcat Games for organizing this first competitive event in the RPG genre that I ever heard of! I never hoped I could make it to the end, let alone be the first, but looks like Desna smiled to me this time!

Owlcats: We are happy to hear you enjoyed it! It was a really unusual and new experience for us, too. Please tell us about your main character. Who is he in the world of Golarion, which god does he follow?

Amm0ni: My main character is a hunter who spent a lot of time away from civilization, disliking big cities and intrigues in them. He loves the straightforwardness and purity of the nature. He travelled a lot, was a mercenary, served on a ship, before finally settling in a beautiful forest under the blessing of Erastil, and building a small cozy inn. There he met a good friend - a dog called Boatswain, and lived peacefully with him, providing a shelter for travellers lost in the forest. But everything changed when a stranger has put the inn on fire, leaving only ashes behind. A desperate prayer to Erastil revealed that it was not just a crime, but a sign, that evil must be stopped, so my character packed up, took his bow, called his dog and started the greatest adventure of his life. [...]
More information.

Back
Top Bottom