The Hand of Merlin - Final EA Update

Redglyph

proud GASP member
RPGamer reports that The Hand of Merlin received its last planned update for the Early Access.

The Hand of Merlin Gets Final Early Access Update

Versus Evil, Room-C Games, and Croteam released their final planned major Early Access update for The Hand of Merlin ahead of the game's planned full release in early 2022. The "Gathering of the Gods" update adds two new Guardians to aid players: Oberon and Atlantes. The Guardians each give the party their own unique benefit, as well as selection of spells. The update also includes a new Nourishment system, new Relics, new sound effects, improved spell visuals, and numerous bug fixes and balance improvements.

The Hand of Merlin is billed as "Arthurian legend meets with sci-fi horror". The game sees players recruiting three mortal heroes on a journey from Albion to Jerusalem as the world is on the brink of the apocalypse. Combat features cover, ambushes, coordinated attacks, and magic as players battle human and demonic enemies. The Early Access version is currently available on Steam, GOG.com, and the Epic Games Store.
More information.

Where do all these games come from? It's insane. I'm watching this industry day and night and new, finished releases are always coming up, from companies I've never heard of. And sometimes these devs or publishers have been around for 10 years!

Where do all these games come from? It's insane. I'm watching this industry day and night and new, finished releases are always coming up, from companies I've never heard of. And sometimes these devs or publishers have been around for 10 years!

Don't worry, you're not the only one! :)

I just wish that so many of these weren't roguelikes. Really, some genres are just overfull. I liked playing a roguelike now and again. The next time I want to pick one up I have about 1000 choices.

Yeah I've pretty much ditched rogue-likes myself, save for a few that I cherish too much to delete. Gimme something with a better overall story and solid mechanics with some exploration, the randomness gets old very quickly, least for me.

Back
Top Bottom