Babylon's Fall - Announced for March 2022

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Action RPG Babylon's Fall will be released on March 3, 2022:

Babylon's Fall

Experience acclaimed developer PlatinumGames' signature combat in BABYLON'S FALL with up to 3 other players or take on the Tower of Babel alone, in this new cooperative action RPG.

After the Babylonians perished, only their great tower "The Ziggurat" remained. Now a new empire has come to pillage its ruins and uncover its fabled treasures. Join forces with other Sentinels, unwilling subjects forcibly implanted with Gideon Coffin, relics that grant the few survivors unrivalled powers.

Choose your playstyle from multiple, varied weapon-types, each with their own distinct skills and abilities. Customize your loadout to wield up to 4 weapons at any time.
Explore a rich fantasy setting that draws inspiration from medieval oil paintings.

Ascend to greatness as you climb the looming Tower of Babel and uncover its fabled treasures. Only by mastering the powers of your Gideon Coffin, will you unlock your true potential and become strong enough to survive the summit and uncover the secrets that await.

More information.

Does every Square Enix game seem like style over substance nowadays?

Yes, they do. Price over style over substance, I'd say.

Was skipping video parts then I glimpsed that weird gamma-ray skull then I saw the white hair on the soldiers helmet and started laughing! :D This video was so stupid.. Well the couple seconds I saw from it was enough. To preserve sanity.

So I am scratching my head trying to figure this out. It's an... action "mystery dungeon" game according to the tags on Steam. I know what an action game is, I know what mystery dungeons are (kinda, they're a weird genre :D ) - I can't for the life of me even after watching trailers figure out exactly what this animal is.

Back
Top Bottom