Wildermyth - 1.4 Artifact Weapons, New Hairs, and Fixes

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Wildermyth is getting a new update.

1.4 Joria

Artifact Weapons, New Hairs, and Fixes

Happy Holidays, Adventurers! Before we sign off for the month, we have a few things to send you off into the New Year. First, we have eight gorgeous new Artifact weapons that each have unique effects! Super excited to see them equipped on heroes.

We also have a few new hairstyles that will freshen up hero customization. Alongside new content, we have some revised events, balance changes, and good ole bug fixes.

For the holidays our team will be spending quality time with our families. The best way to submit bugs and general feedback is through F11- we'll get back to you all after the break.

See you in the new year!

1.4+374 Joria

[...]
More information.

No worries.

I just noticed it because I've been playing this game a lot more than I expected. The handcrafted campaigns are a lot of fun and I'd say this is probably one of the best uses of procedurally generated content I've seen.

As with most things like this, I have started seeing some of the same events a few times now, but because I have selected different options and some of them have roll based successes or failures I have only seen the same outcome a few times.

The game probably needs double the number of events it has now to make it really unique but it's a fun game.

Highly recommended for people who like turn based battles and a tiny but of a strategy layer.

I play on the second higher difficulty and I enjoy it that way.

No worries.

I just noticed it because I've been playing this game a lot more than I expected. The handcrafted campaigns are a lot of fun and I'd say this is probably one of the best uses of procedurally generated content I've seen.

As with most things like this, I have started seeing some of the same events a few times now, but because I have selected different options and some of them have roll based successes or failures I have only seen the same outcome a few times.

The game probably needs double the number of events it has now to make it really unique but it's a fun game.

Highly recommended for people who like turn based battles and a tiny but of a strategy layer.

I play on the second higher difficulty and I enjoy it that way.

It seems like they are continuing to add more events through patches. I actually haven't seen the same event occuring more than once as yet but the maps are recycled a lot.

I'm playing on default difficult with hubby - its still challenging but we haven't lost any battle so far and we like it this way ;)

It seems like they are continuing to add more events through patches. I actually haven't seen the same event occuring more than once as yet but the maps are recycled a lot.

I'm playing on default difficult with hubby - its still challenging but we haven't lost any battle so far and we like it this way ;)

The default difficulty I found too easy exactly because of what you mention. If I win everything then I never need to adapt tactics or learn how to do things better. Personally doesn't feel fun.

Regarding events, I've now started the final named campaign and still having fun although the excitement as abated slightly. I am seeing events now for the 2nd time quite often, but I still enjoy the story-related events a lot.

Back
Top Bottom