Weird West - Delayed

Redglyph

proud GASP member
WolfEye Studios announced another delay in the release of Weird West: this time, it's March 31st.

Road to Weird West: A Little Longer Road

Hi everyone!

Weird West is an impressively deep mix of action RPG and immersive sim which has the potential to deliver incredibly unique experiences, but also comes with a set of variables that can lead to unintended consequences. That's why we want to take some and launch the game on March 31, 2022. This will give us time to iron out some of the bothersome issues and accidental deadends, before delivering an experience you, the community, expect.

Thank you for your support and patience.

It's almost there!

More information.

And so it begins. There are around six games (originally) set to release in Jan/Feb that I'm excited about. Let's see if any end up actually coming out anywhere near then.

And so it begins. There are around six games (originally) set to release in Jan/Feb that I'm excited about. Let's see if any end up actually coming out anywhere near then.

Yeah, Feb is pretty packed, and I'm wondering if maybe that has something to do with this delay.

I'm only mildly interested in this, and there's no way I'd be getting it in Feb vs games like Dying Light 2, Elden Ring, and Elex 2.

Meh nothing lost but hey watch more of these games get delayed again in 2022.:biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom