General News - Mod of the Year 2021 @ ModDB

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The players voted for the best mod of 2021 at ModDB:

Players Choice

Welcome to the 2021 Mod of the Year results! With top 100 voting having taken place over the last 20 days, the results have now been tallied and we are ready to announce the winners! Our favorite moments in 2021 include the increasingly powerful tools released for the Master Chief Collection, Mass Effect: Legendary Edition's modding getting off to a roaring start, and the many other modding triumphs for the community over the last year.

Below you will find the Top 10 Mods of 2021. While you're at it, you can also check out the Top 10 Indie Games of 2021, or join the site in anticipation for next year's awards to register a mod of your own or vote for those you think deserve recognition in 2022.

1. The Chronicles of Myrtana
  2. Black Mesa: Blue Shift
  3. Command And Conquer : Generals Evolution
  4. SIGNAL LOST
  5. Rise of the East
  6. Dark Interval
  7. VTMB Unofficial Patch
  8. X-Ray Multiplayer Extension
  9. The End of Days
  10. Ashes 2063
[...]
Thanks rjshae!

More information.

Congratulations to the Myrtana team it was lovely seeing Gothic 2 get a mysterious bump in sales on GOG and Steam around the time it was released!
I hope the Gothic Remake team are taking notes on its success; this is the audience it should be chasing

The winner seems like a really cool mod.

I've never played Gothic 2 (yes, I'm a heathen... ), but am considering playing it after my BG2 playthrough. And if I like it I will probably try this mod as well.

I spent first hour in game and I really like it too. Playing with VOs and its ok. I dont really understand Polish language, but voices are ok and dont break the atmosphere. So thumbs up from my side.

I'm 76 hours into Chronicles and just started chapter 5. There are a few surprising events and quests. There was one quest that I've never seen in 40+ years of gaming and it really blew me away.

It would be right there with Solasta for my game of the year. Haven't played Pathfinder yet because I'm waiting for the turn-based to be bug-free and it seems like a game I want to play in the deep winter.

Back
Top Bottom