Spelldrifter - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The card based RPG Spelldrifter has been released:

Spelldrifter

Introducing Spelldrifter, a hybrid tactical role playing game and deck building game that features the best parts of both! Spelldrifter combines the puzzle-like positional tactics of a turn-based RPG battle with the deep customizability and replayability of a collectible card game.
The result: a hybrid, wherein players must juggle the resources at their disposal using both time and space.

With Spelldrifter's innovative Tick System, players are challenged to think of card game strategy in a new light.
With each character action, the turns interweave on a single timeline.
With mastery of the timeline, players gain great advantage in battle and earn the satisfaction of decisive victory.
More information.

Sorry developer you lost me as a potential buyer when you mentioned deck building.

I'm the same with deck building and card battles. It's the one reason I'm on the fence with Gloomhaven. Looks like a great game but the card aspect has kept me away.

Could be interesting.

There are a lot of deck and tactics games around these days (lots of games in general which is a good thing). Many will be dreadful beyond imagining but there's always hope.

I'm the same with deck building and card battles. It's the one reason I'm on the fence with Gloomhaven. Looks like a great game but the card aspect has kept me away.

Funny you mention Gloomhaven, because I came to the site today and watched the Gloomhaven and the Spelldrifter videos. Both completely useless. Why even make videos that show me nothing at all about the game? Makes no sense to me but it happens again and again.

Back
Top Bottom