HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted a hotfix for Encased:

ENCASED - PATCH 3, HOTFIX 1: Gamepad tweaks, critical bug fixes and cosmetics

Game version: 1.3.1414.1540

The last patch was a real test for the team - we've added gamepad support, new content, expanded on car mechanics, and added a Linux version. And, of course, bug fixes.

In today's hotfix, we've addressed a few bugs that have been discovered, and also made some cosmetic changes to the game regarding sound and level design. The list of fixes and improvements is provided below.

Critical errors
Fixed infinite start of the battle on the Desert Road location
Fixed inability to initiate dialogue with the air duct on the -1 floor of the C12-Nashville facility
Fixed non-working scissor lift at Magellan Station - Residential Level

Gamepads
Fixed an issue related to interacting with items on the belt when near interactive location objects
The character that was controlled by the player earlier stops running in the indicated direction when choosing another character
Fixed problems with selecting the girder using analog stick at the Camp of the First Settlers location

Locations
Fixed incorrect lighting at the Stone Forest location
Fixed incorrect lighting at the Magellan Station - Warehouse and Parking Lot location
Fixed patency at the Destroyed Concord Station location

Sound
Fixed incorrect sound effects in the dialogues at the Kaleidoscope Bunker location
Vignettes with cars now have sound
Vignettes with Ursula now have sound
Vignettes with additional automotive content now have sound

Miscellaneous
Fixed absence of damage for squad members that are outside the scope of the Church implant in the Camp of the First Settlers location
Fixed a situation where each tick of damage caused the companion to say an "injured" line

Changed how companions auto-resurrect after battles in Story difficulty mode
Fixed incorrect display of brass knuckles in a character's hand when switching weapons
More information.

Fixed inability to initiate dialogue with the air duct on the -1 floor of the C12-Nashville facility
Chatting with air ducts in subbasements?

Ahhh yes, this is still on my list to play!! Let the updates continue to land.

I would wait for the next big patch 4, about combat balance, if you want the best experience. Well... if they get it right on the first update, it's a tricky thing to balance a ruleset and it may be prudent to wait even a little longer. I don't mind the current system though.

Oh no worries, I'll likely wait another few months, simply to be on the safe side. I've a couple games lined up already where I shouldn't have to worry about updates or additional content hitting.

Back
Top Bottom