RPGWatch Feature: U6 Project Milestone 5 Update

I think it looks great - can't wait for it to release as completed!

What will really impress anyone who played the original game, is the extra content that has been and is being implemented. A small example; in the original you just walk down to Trinsic and do the shrine quest. In the U6P version, you first have to negotiate and end a Gargoyle blockade of the city which is a quite complex quest. It's extra gems like this which will eventually raise this remake to new heights!!

Screens look excellent so far! Having played and finished the Ultima 5 remake :Lazarus (Without wimping out and using hints I might add lol took me 5 months and an estimated 100-150 hours probably and filling up over 30 pages in a notebook of clues, and stuff I thought might be useful), I must say, this one looks like it will be even better!

I know nothing of programming, so I will not be downloading anything until the game is completed 100%, I will leave it to those who know their stuff to do all the beta testing and that sort of thing.

This game and also the Ultima 9 Redemption (Morrowind engine) are at the top of my list of anticipated games.

For those who can't wait, and want a great game NOW... I recommend a little known game by a now non-existent company called "Zero-Sum". The game is called "Prelude To Darkness" It has many things similar to an Ultima game, and is one of the best original RPG games I have played in a very long time. I have not finished it yet, and actively play it. I got my version 1.8 of the game from Megaupload

To those responsible for making these remakes. I can only say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Your remakes and original TRUE RPG's are worth a million "Diablo wannabes"

reply2

For those who can't wait, and want a great game NOW... I recommend a little known game by a now non-existent company called "Zero-Sum". The game is called "Prelude To Darkness" It has many things similar to an Ultima game, and is one of the best original RPG games I have played in a very long time. I have not finished it yet, and actively play it. I got my version 1.8 of the game from Megaupload

"

One more thing... for anyone who gets this game, I suggest playing on default settings, since there have apparently been "issues" with the game when people play around with the video settings and change things around. :) I have not had any crashing yet myself knock on wood.

Unfortunately for most of us, Prelude is an extremely buggy game that crashes regularly. With U6P, you don't need to know anything about programming. The Milestone is a totally playable LARGE section of the game; say 40+ hours. You can simply enjoy the experience. The good news of course is that there's still heaps more to be added to the game over the next 12+ months.

Its just great to see projects like these progressing. Been following this for quite some time..every day closer to release! :)

Back
Top Bottom