General News - Dungeon Crawler Jam 2022

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Dungeon Crawler Jam 2022 is a game development challenge to make a first person grid based dungeon crawler game in just 7 days from April 8 to April 15:

Dungeon Crawler Jam 2022

It's official! The Dungeon Crawler Jam is now an annual thing. That's right :)

Following last year's success I am excited to be able to invite you to this years jam.

Whether you are an experienced game developer or just started getting into it (or anywhere in between) join us in this personal challenge of making a small game in a very short time.

Dungeon Crawler Jam 2022 is a game development challenge to make a first person grid based dungeon crawler game in just 7 days from April 8 to April 15.

-> Link

Hope to see you there :)
Thanks Kordanor!

More information.

Nice! Wish I had the skills to pull something together for this. Hopefully there will be some good entrants with interesting ideas, I'm looking forward to see what comes out of it.

Nice! Wish I had the skills to pull something together for this. Hopefully there will be some good entrants with interesting ideas, I'm looking forward to see what comes out of it.

Off topic but, Pongo good to see you again *wave* :D

I've no talent at creating such things myself, though I'll be pleased to check out some of the finer entries. I do so enjoy a good 'crawler!!~

I've no talent at creating such things myself, though I'll be pleased to check out some of the finer entries. I do so enjoy a good 'crawler!!~

I thought the same thing, only I wonder how interesting even a finer entry would be if it was completed with a week.

Back
Top Bottom