HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The dungeon crawler Into the Dark is now on Kickstarter:

Into the Dark

Hello Everyone!

My name is Greg/Esenthel, and I'm here to show you the game that I've been working on lately. It's called "Into The Dark", a remake of my older game. It's already 90% completed, and I'm looking for funds for final stages of development, polishing, and also most importantly - to gather your feedback before the game is released and improve it based on what you say! I want to make sure you will be happy with the game, and that it will give you a satisfying and exciting experience.

It's a Dungeon Crawler, inspired by the classics that I love - Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder, Legend of Grimrock, etc.

[...]
More information.

I do miss being able to back and get a copy of an indie KS game for say $10. That way if the game failed or was terrible, well it didn't matter. These days's it's basically a slightly discounted pre-order.

This looks interesting but at that price I'll wait and pay half the KS price on Steam in a few years.

Daniel.

I've put my own take on it, and made the game much more action-oriented, as I like dynamic fighting games.

I was about to click to back the project, and saw this phrase... and it prevented me to do it. My fear is that this game will be a mindless clickfest.

Too much action spoils the RPG genre for me.

Back
Top Bottom