Weird West - Road to Weird West #5

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Weird West will be released tomorrow - learn more about character's relationship with locations and other characters in the following video:

Road to Weird West #5

The final video in the Road to Weird West series explores how player actions affect each character's relationship with locations and other characters. The Weird West never forgets...
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

It's already out, here. That's pretty early.

Weird West is Out Now!

And the embargo ended, so reviews are coming out. 8/10 almost everywhere, apparently a good story, good exploration, interesting characters, typical release bugs, and the combat is not its strong suit.

The last point is partly because the controls are not great with mouse & keyboard, or even with a controller. Which doesn't really push me to buy the game, I'll wait for other opinions.

It's already out, here. That's pretty early.

Weird West is Out Now!

And the embargo ended, so reviews are coming out. 8/10 almost everywhere, apparently a good story, good exploration, interesting characters, typical release bugs, and the combat is not its strong suit.

The last point is partly because the controls are not great with mouse & keyboard, or even with a controller. Which doesn't really push me to buy the game, I'll wait for other opinions.

I haven't downloaded it yet off game pass but plan to later today...I'm a sucker for westerns and weird.

I played for maybe 20 minutes right now...took some getting used to using the controller but it has some nice charm, I actually don't mind the shooting mechanic. At first I wasn't sure of the presentation but the more I got in the more interesting it got.

I played for maybe 20 minutes right now…took some getting used to using the controller but it has some nice charm, I actually don't mind the shooting mechanic. At first I wasn't sure of the presentation but the more I got in the more interesting it got.

I'd be interested in hearing more impressions after you've put some time into it. I still don't think it's for me, but I'm curious what others think of it.

Back
Top Bottom