Nazralath: The Fallen World - Announced

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports on a new game inspired by Planescape: Torment and Dark Souls called Nazralath: The Fallen World. Screenshots at the link.

Euclidean Studios has announced a new story-driven, third-person, dark fantasy action-adventure game that is heavily inspired by Dark Souls and Planescape: Torment, called Nazralath: The Fallen World. In order to celebrate this announcement, the studio released the game's debut trailer that you can find below.

Nazralath: The Fallen World promises to focus on a compelling narrative and exploration through a rich, strong sense of atmosphere and world.

[...]

More information.

Single-player compelling-narrative-driven is what I like. PST and DS are in my view two pretty-much opposites in terms of game types, so that'll be interesting.

Single-player compelling-narrative-driven is what I like. PST and DS are in my view two pretty-much opposites in terms of game types, so that'll be interesting.

I suppose PST is mentioned as atmosphere/setting inspiration, not gameplay.

Looks promising. I like the atmosphere and feel of the setting. The only out of place thing, for me at least, is the elves at 1:41 in the teaser. For some reason elves really look out of place. Maybe it's just an initial feeling that'll go away.

Yep, agreed. Thought like, "where are the korean/anime elves coming from?"

Yeah the game sounded and looked promising until I read that blurb on it's webpage.

Link - https://www.euclideanstudios.com/
Inspired by titles such as Planescape: Torment and Dark Souls, as well as the twisted works of Zdzisław Beksiński and H.P. Lovecraft, the game is our love letter to the occult realms of dark fantasy.
Just another Souls-like.:(

How did you miss where it says "inspired by Planescape: Torment and Dark Souls" in the very first sentence of this newsbit? ;)

Were you always a smart-ass or just born one. Can you answer that as well?:p

Then maybe I just might answer your question.

Remember as eye always says "It's not what you say - it is the way you say it."

Yep, agreed. Thought like, "where are the korean/anime elves coming from?"

Industry's tough these days with so many buy-outs. Got to find work where you can.

Back
Top Bottom