• 4:08 Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader
  • 5:04 Project Witchstone
  • 5:57 Prometheus Wept
  • 6:48 Urban Strife
  • 7:35 Cyber Knights: Flashpoint
  • 8:29 Hard West 2
  • 9:25 Outro
More information.

Nice list of games for once. I played the demo for Urban Strife and loved it. It's what Dead State should have been like only better. So thanks for sharing the video.

Zoria lags unoptimized even on this video. Tricky Broken Roads is mistakeable with excellent Urban Strife.
Revolution: The Spark doesn't have a time marker in this video, but the art direction looks amazing!
Poor Cyber Knights: Flashpoint is a Big Known Unknown.
Hard West 2 looks nice, but the first game was (I think) unplayable.

Zoria lags unoptimized even on this video. Tricky Broken Roads is mistakeable with excellent Urban Strife.

I didn't know about Zoria and the demo, will check this one out.

Broken Roads and Urban Strife both look cool, hopefully none of these are delayed.

A few good games in there. I'm still excited about Broken Roads, Urban Strife and Cyber Knights: Flashpoint. And curious about Owlcat's next game of course but this one should be for later.

A lot of promising games here :)

I played the demo for Urban Strife last year and I even shared a few impressions back then here. Despite some balance issues (e.g. Molotovs) and lack of base management missions in the demo, the game looked engaging and interesting at that time. Needless to say, since I played the demo in October/2021 I can only believe the game has evolved after that, so my initial impressions could/should be out of date now.

Broken Roads and Urban Strife are both definite buys for me.

I'm surprised he has Rogue Trader on the list since it was just announced and not that much is known about it.

Broken Roads and Urban Strife are both definite buys for me.

I'm surprised he has Rogue Trader on the list since it was just announced and not that much is known about it.

I think one game he forgot to add was Project Haven. Some people in the respective Youtube's comments section are also asking why he left it out of this video.

EDIT: 3,400 posts! Yay! :)

Pretty good games there, I can see myself trying most of them if not all.

29,059 Posts so meh.:p

No one can beat JDR's 33,089 though.

As a neutral observer I will say that regardless of count, one of you actually makes good posts with thought and effort put into them, providing the site with the best and most relevant RPG news it gets, and the other just makes shitty oneliner posts.

I won't say who is who so nobody feels bad. ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Anyway I do shit-post myself if I'm in the mood.:lol:

A few good games in there. I'm still excited about Broken Roads, Urban Strife and Cyber Knights: Flashpoint. And curious about Owlcat's next game of course but this one should be for later.
I'm excited for Broken Roads. It's basically an Australian version of Fallout. Cyber Knights: Flashpoint will be like the other games from the developer. It'll get updates with new content for years. I agree about Rogue Trader probably wont be released until 2024.

Cyber Knights: Flashpoint will be like the other games from the developer. It'll get updates with new content for years.

Now that you mention it, I hadn't seen their previous work. It doesn't sound as exciting but I'll keep an eye on it nonetheless.

Not sure which one I'm most looking forward to, we don't know much apart the demo of Urban Strife and the videos about Broken Roads. They look quite different, BR may be more original and story-oriented, while US seems like a good tactical RPG.

Do you think Owlcat will take so much time? It's possible if they had to start all over again. As long as they don't rush it.

Now that you mention it, I hadn't seen their previous work. It doesn't sound as exciting but I'll keep an eye on it nonetheless
The developer is called Trese Brothers. I believe they developed four games but I only played Star Traders: Frontiers. They have been adding new content every few months.

So you can say their games are never finished till the final update.
Do you think Owlcat will take so much time? It's possible if they had to start all over again. As long as they don't rush it.
I can't say. I know you can buy Alpha access right now, and they haven't given a date yet. Maybe late 2023 or 2024. It really all depends on how far along development is.

So you can say their games are never finished till the final update.I can't say. I know you can buy Alpha access right now, and they haven't given a date yet. Maybe late 2023 or 2024. It really all depends on how far along development is.

Let's hope they don't go all Larian on us. ;) I think the idea was to have the alpha in 2022, so a 2023 release is not impossible, except if they do something much bigger.

I'm not sure to like the game yet anyway. I'm more hopeful since their last update but the settings and the characters don't motivate me as much as the Pathfinder games.

Well that survey last week did have a few options about the last two games management and crusade system. Some of them were about adding more content.

So a bigger game is possible unless they meant the unreleased DLC's.

Which brings us back to that job position about the Unreal engine?o_O

Back
Top Bottom