Titan Quest - Review @ C4G

I'm playing it right now in memory of my brother who passed in 2012. He loved the game.
Sorry to hear about your brother.

It's one of the better ARPGs I've played, and when I heard that Grim Dawn was by a lot of the same folks, I figured i'd like that as well (and I did).

Last edited:
Been years since I played and still have to play the new expansions. I enjoyed Grim Dawn as well but these type of games have stagnated and not changed in years since Diablo.

I played it back in the day and a couple of years ago coop with a friend of mine. Enjoyed both times, the games have aged quite well.

I loved TQ back in my before Steam days. I finally go Grim Dawn this summer, and it didn't grab me. Don't think it's the game's fault, just that my tastes have changed.

just bought it with an expansion. nice game.
good if you're a thirsty D4 fan. it has good moments. couldn't get myself to finish it yet..it seems to have a good tough progression like d2 in difficulties. getting either super crappy stuff or super good stuff to survive in the epic/legendary. perhaps i'll get myself to get there.. too much hours on D2..so i'm avoiding it for now.

Back
Top Bottom