King's Bounty II

RPGWatch

An RPGWatch Bot
Administrator
Fantasy and Realism
Experience a vast fantasy world that expertly blends beloved genre tropes with gritty realism to ensure players remain grounded in this desperate, realm-wide struggle.

Unpredictable non-Linear Story
Told through the lens of a highly cinematic experience, King's Bounty II puts choice in players' hands rather than their mouths. But instead of hinging on simple dialogue choices, it is the players' actions that hold the true weight.

Unique Characters
King's Bounty II gives players three characters to choose from, each with their own unique story.

Sytem of Ideals
As players explore the realm, their stories change as they align themselves with different Ideals: Strength, Art, Order, and Anarchy.

Tactical Battles

Each squad consists of wholly unique units, each with their own set of skills and visual appearance. Players can expect new tactical features for deeper, richer combat experience.

More information.

I've played quite a few of the older games yet not that one. I'm sure someone here has and will chime in shortly. The older games, specifically the first three I quite enjoy and have replayed them as well.

Not played either and negative feedback didn't help, but by digging I wanted try anyway, overall it seems they tried make it more a RPG, but it's not fully successful. Still it's not clear it's so bad. I was waiting for the Mac release lol, I suppose now I should consider if I want or not the Microsoft version. That's a game i'd llike have in gamepass. :)

The first series restart, King's Bounty: The Legend, was a great tactical game for me, probably made 3 to 4 full plays and achieved beat the score world record and is certainly unbeaten lol.

But after, all felt from my hands, and I lost confidence either in dev, either in my ability to have fun with this kind of game more or less cloned. But for the 2 they seem have finally give up repeat clones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom