Atomic Heart - Gameplay

I think Mundfish moved out of Russia. No idea if they did that out of principle or because sanctions basically forced them out. Either way, there's going to be a pretty big protest/boycott when it finally shows up.

I think Mundfish moved out of Russia. No idea if they did that out of principle or because sanctions basically forced them out. Either way, there's going to be a pretty big protest/boycott when it finally shows up.
Why? Are we holding a game developer responsible for the actions of Russia's government and military?

It looks amazing, but I've been saying that for awile now. I was surprised when I saw how modest the system requirements are.

Ok, this does look pretty damn good. And I like the Russian type language/ambience to it. I am not xenophobic, and I suspect most gamers would feel the same way. (I get that mainstream media says we are supposed to hate russia, but f--- that....meh)

I don't discriminate when it comes to games from other cultures, with the only exception of JRPGs, and that is only because that particular game style doesn't appeal to me. But otherwise, I have an open mind with it comes to good games!

Anyway, will probably purchase as long as it gets decent reviews on release. (and not a bug-fest please!)

So still not released yet? I've been seeing news about this game for over +five years. Anyway yeah graphic and visual style look good, but I don't see many RPG elements.

So still not released yet? I've been seeing news about this game for over +five years. Anyway yeah graphic and visual style look good, but I don't see many RPG elements.
Same. I'm impressed by the graphics too but I'm less sure about the gameplay than when I first saw it. It looks like brainless hack & slash in a beautiful environment and with an original setting. Fortunately there's a story mode which will probably be more my cup of tea since for some reason I'm not enjoying that sort of combat as much as before.

Ok, this does look pretty damn good. And I like the Russian type language/ambience to it. I am not xenophobic, and I suspect most gamers would feel the same way. (I get that mainstream media says we are supposed to hate russia, but f--- that....meh)
Exactly! Only robots guzzle down MSM lies. And we can fight plenty of robots in this game!

Looks awesome, what is it they did to make the animation look so unique ?

Back
Top Bottom