Legend - Hand of God - Beta Patch 1.03

The outdated PhysX drivers are the main problem. They often prevent the game from starting.

Legend is an okay game but it just doesn't stand out anywhere. Everything in the game has been done before, and most of the time, done better. My only compliment for the game is that they didn't overload it with too much combat. You'll fight a lot, but there are never a totally unrealistic number of creatures to overcome in any one given area. It's not very big so you could play through it a number of times, trying out the various characters. I don't know if you'd want to though. There is nothing in the game to really encourage a second trip.

The outdated PhysX drivers are the main problem. They often prevent the game from starting.

Have you tried deleting PhysXCore.dll from the game dir? I haven't played the game, but I've seen that bit of info mentioned on a few forums already. :)

Have you tried deleting PhysXCore.dll from the game dir? I haven't played the game, but I've seen that bit of info mentioned on a few forums already. :)

This worked for me as well!

This worked for me as well!

I was advised to do this, so before I even had a single crash I did it ... never had a crash so I don't know if it fixed anything ;)

Is it possible to Undo the decision of paths and stats? I've read that it will be possible to undo the skills. But how can I do over skills, and if possible, paths and stats?
Sorry for bad English. :p

Is it possible to Undo the decision of paths and stats? I've read that it will be possible to undo the skills. But how can I do over skills, and if possible, paths and stats?
Sorry for bad English. :p

You cannot buy all the way back to re-creating your character. You can re-allocate your skills though (the offer I got last time was 11000 gold). If you want to start with a new class type you need to restart the game.

Your English is fine, btw - better than many teens on another forum for whom English is supposedly their first language!

Back
Top Bottom