Starfield - Everything you need to know

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Gamesradar has collected some info about Starfield:

Starfield: Everything you need to know about Bethesda's space odyssey

Starfield is going to be one of the biggest games of 2023. There's a reason why Bethesda Game Studios' new RPG is already considering among the top upcoming Xbox Series X games, and it may have something to do with the studio's propensity for releasing some of the best RPGs ever made. After all, there's a reason we're still talking about The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim a decade on - and Xbox Game Studios will be hoping to replicate that success here as we're pushed into a sprawling sci-fi setting.

Starfield will reportedly leave us free to define our own destiny out in the stars. And, honestly, it all sounds pretty wild. While Bethesda was a little slow to get information out there into the world, and was forced to delay the game into 2023 to help ensure the quality is kept high, we now have details on everything. Keep reading to find everything we know on Starfield, from character customization to ship building to combat, crafting, and so much more!
Starfield release date

Microsoft Gaming has confirmed that the Starfield release date is set for the first half of 2023. The new RPG was originally scheduled to release on November 11, 2022, although a Starfield delay was announced back in May. At the time, developer Bethesda said that the Starfield release date had been moved as it wants to achieve its "incredible ambitions" for the game, explaining that it wants us to "receive the best, most polished version" of the experience.

[...]

More information.

And yet there is a reason I started a fourth Skyrim playthrough. It’s simply a compelling formula that entices with new play experiences like the Steam Deck. As janky as Bethsoft can be, they still hit a chord with silly people like me.

Ha...the title should be Everything you need to know about Starfield for the sixth time this year. We just added some useless info that's already known. Not just Gamesradar either.

As I see these type of articles pop up every month from the same usual sites.:biggrin:

Zero new info once again. Not that I want it, as I'm trying to go into this as blind as possible.

I'm still kicking myself for watching the reveal.

This is like the gory massacre of the Lord of the Rings IP by the horrific trainwreck Amazon TV series. Bethesda has a new IP and its already brutally bad.

This is like the gory massacre of the Lord of the Rings IP by the horrific trainwreck Amazon TV series. Bethesda has a new IP and its already brutally bad.
How about facts and not conjecture? Or are you just upset because there are black elves?

Back
Top Bottom