Atomic Heart - New Publisher: Focus Entertainment

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Focus Entertainment will publish Atomic Heart this winter:

Focus Entertainment and Mundfish partner up on Atomic Heart

Focus Entertainment is thrilled to announce their partnership with video game development studio Mundfish to publish the upcoming Atomic Heart. Initially planned for 2022, the hectic and explosive Action-RPG is set to release this winter. Polishing and delivering a game of the highest quality is the priority of this talented team, with a specific launch date to be announced shortly. Focus Entertainment will publish the title on consoles and PC (outside of CIS and Asian territories).

The game has already garnered a lot of interest, with an active community of fans and hotly anticipated by the press. The explosive Combat Trailer was also launched to highly positive reactions following its reveal at Gamescom a few days ago. The trailer showcases Atomic Heart's spectacular, fast-paced gameplay set in a unique world that demonstrates the developer's extraordinary artistic and technical talent. Mundfish has made the most of Ray Tracing possibilitiesoffered by partner Nvidia's graphics cards.

[...]
More information.

Pretty sure this was delayed into 2023.

Old news it was announced last week on my news thread. Also yes anyone with two brain cells can tell it will be delayed to 2023. Which is usual for this long developed game.

Also I can't see how this is even marketed as an RPG. Looks like a pure shooter with some RPG elements at best. The RPGCodex has a nice thread about that very topic.

It's marketed as an action-rpg - and, to me, it looks like a Russian Bioshock.

As in, something between a pure immersive sim and traditional shooter.

Oh look I got my first eye rolling emoji Thanks @Morrandir.

Doesn't change the fact it's old news. :rotfl:

Back
Top Bottom