Harvestella - Preview @ Arekkz Gaming

Wonder if Square will implement the usual DRM? Anyway this game reminds me of the many life simulation games released in the last thirty years. Hopefully it turns out good.

Last edited:
Well it helps when you sell off all the western developers you mismanaged and focus on what your good at. That is JRPGs and milking the Final Fantasy franchise to death.:biggrin:

Oh I also forgot using Blockchain technology and selling NFTs in the Asian market.

Last edited:
Oh it has as the board of Square has talked about this investor meetings. They will be embracing NFTs in most future games. It just hasn't gone in full effect yet. As for my first comment they dumped all western developers claiming they were a drain on resources.

Smart move as they almost ruined said western developers.

Oh it has as the board of Square has talked about this investor meetings. They will be embracing NFTs in most future games. It just hasn't gone in full effect yet. As for my first comment they dumped all western developers claiming they were a drain on resources.
Right, I know they might be embracing NFTs. That's not what I meant.

I forgot she enjoys theses type of games as well. I still have to play some of the games she shared images from. Rune Factory 5 was released a few months back as well.

This game looks to be far superior though.

Man we need a thinking emoji for certain replies. :biggrin:

@purpleblob What do you think of this? It looks like it might be your style.
Would be completely my thing if it wasn't for anime looking characters :/ one of the reasons why I can't get into Asian games often.... but will keep an eye on it. Thanks! :)

Would be completely my thing if it wasn't for anime looking characters :/ one of the reasons why I can't get into Asian games often.... but will keep an eye on it. Thanks! :)
Stardew Valley was a JRPG and you liked that game. It just wasn't 3D. ^^

Still I know the feeling as I get older I find less enjoyment in JRPGs.

Stardew Valley was a JRPG and you liked that game. It just wasn't 3D. ^^

Still I know the feeling as I get older I find less enjoyment in JRPGs.
I wouldn't call Stardew JRPG - sure its Harvest Moon inspired but it still felt Western for me. No over dramatised reactions, no chibi giant / baby faces etc.

Back
Top Bottom