Atomic Heart - Delayed to 2023

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Atomic Heart which was initially announced for this autumn has been postponed to Feb 21, 2023:

Atomic Heart releases on February 21, 2023, and opens its pre-orders with a BANG!

We're absolutely THRILLED to announce the release date of Atomic Heart, set in the mad utopia of an alternate post-WWII world. And we made a frenetic release date reveal trailer, just for you.

Take part in 💥explosive💥 encounters in a mad and sublime utopian world
Enter a world of wonders and perfection in which humans and their AI creations live in harmony... or so it seems. Set the record straight on this deceitful utopia, exploring a twisted sci-fi world, blasting rogue robots, giant machines and even mutants. Adapt your fighting style to each opponent, use your environment and upgrade your equipment to have the upper hand in a visceral, spectacular and unforgiving combat experience. If you want to uncover the truth, you'll have to pay in blood.

Pre-orders are now OPEN!!
You can already pre-order the game with exclusive weapon skins granted to those who do in the form of the Labour & Science Weapon Skin Pack. Three editions are available for pre-orders: the Standard Edition, consisting of the base game; the Gold Edition, that includes the Atomic Pass in addition to the game; and the Premium Edition, including the Gold Edition content, an exclusive digital artbook and extra cosmetics. The Atomic Pass takes the Atomic Heart experience further with four DLCs, opening up access to new areas and labs as well as new weapons, new enemies, bosses and more!
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

Not really surprising as I knew it would be delayed when they got a new publisher.

Well with all the the major game delays, on top of less western releases it's dawned on me lately, I probably will die before Betshsda finally releases Elder Scroll 6 or Fallout 5. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hopefully the game can live up to the hype and not turn out to be another Cyberpunk 2077 disaster. As it's been in development for over 7+ years with the usual hype as well.

Last edited:
I didn't realize it had been that long. I started following it around 3-4 years ago.

I saw people claim it was vaporware that would never be released, but I always felt it was going to come eventually.

Last edited:
Looking pretty sharp. And it's probably the first time I heard english voice overs in this game.
I wonder where the voice actor is from because he certainly doesn't sound Russian.

Not a fan of the metal BGM either. It's like they're trying to copy Doom or something, and I don't feel like it fits the setting very well.

Back
Top Bottom