Chained Echoes - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The J-RPG Chained Echoes has been released:

Chained Echoes

Take up your sword, channel your magic or board your Mech. Chained Echoes is a 16-bit SNES style RPG set in a fantasy world where dragons are as common as piloted mechanical suits. Follow a group of heroes as they explore a land filled to the brim with charming characters, fantastic landscapes and vicious foes. Can you bring peace to a continent where war has been waged for generations and betrayal lurks around every corner?

Chained Echoes is a story-driven game where a group of heroes travel around the vast continent of Valandis to bring an end to the war between its three kingdoms. In the course of their journey, they will travel through a wide array of diverse landscapes spanning from wind-tanned plateaus and exotic archipelagos to sunken cities and forgotten dungeons.

Key Features:

• 20-25 hours of play time
  • Fast paced turn-based battles
  • No random encounters; enemies can be seen running around
  • Tons of items to be looted, stolen or crafted
  • Complex skill and equipment system
  • Customize your own airship
  • Travel and fight by foot or in your Mech
  • 16-bit SNES style graphics
  • Music inspired by PSX RPGs
More information.

Key obtained, of course I'll wait a few weeks/months and let necessary updates land. I'm still completely involved with Cold Steel four, been playing it now for six weeks and no end in sight!

I backed it on Kickstarter and started playing it yesterday. Hard to put down. I've finished the first act after 12-13 hours. The atmosphere is similar to ff6 and chrono trigger(fantasy with magic and mechs, pixel graphics) and the combat is tactical and reasonably challenging(adjustable difficulty, I play on default settings). A very impressive one-man effort. Recommended.

Back
Top Bottom