The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted an update for Monomyth:

Monomyth - December / New Year Update

Video Devlog 1.0 | Beta Update 2

Hi, dungeon-crawling fans!

It's time for another update on Monomyth! Just like last month, I would like to present this update in the form of a short video, which you can find here:

For those of you who would rather read, I will attach the transcript plus relevant screengrabs!

Best wishes,
Michael

Video Transcript (Video Devlog 1.0)

Hi, dungeon-crawling fans!

A new year has begun and I am still very busy developing the project. I am going through milestone after milestone, slowly pushing toward a game that is ready for you, the backers, and the many followers who have supported Monomyth for over a year now (some of you even longer than that). Thank you again for your patience! I will do my best to get the project into your hands as soon as possible.

But before that, we will have to go through a couple more beta patches first. As this new year begins, a new update for Monomyth's closed beta is about to be released. Update 2 is being packaged at this very moment. So, I thought, let's take a look at what's actually in there, so you can get an understanding of what goes into a patch and why this particular one took so long:

The most time-consuming task for update 2 was the level design. Under the heartlands, you will find the mines and the factory tower.

[...]
More information.

Last edited:
Definitely one of my 'most-looking-forward-to' games of 2023 (fingers crossed).

I'm anticipating this to be better than most AAA RPGs this year.

I agree 100%. This guy is amazing. If I remember correctly, he's just a one-man-band developing Monomyth. I wish I had half his talent. The "Bright Memory-Infinite" FPS game was the last time I saw such a talented solo-developer. Won't be long perhaps before he's snatched by some "AAA" company...

Back
Top Bottom