Skyrim - Skyblivion Release: 2025

Got this confused with Skywind, got excited for a second.

I agree it's nice to know they have a target release date but volunteer projects rarely meet their deadlines. Heck most of these ambitious projects rarely ever get completed.

I'm guessing it will be another obtuse/complicated installation because of licensees.

Sorry boys, but I've waited years and years and years for this. Unfortunately, due to human nature, my interest has slowly waned as the years go by. Now with that 2025 release date (but probably not), my interest morphed into a kick-in-the nuts.

Newsflash: Intrepid modder plans to port Starfield into Morrowing engine.

Well, obviously it's a bit far out to start looking forward to it, but on the other hand, it might be a nice game to play in 2025, should it really come out then. They seem to have invested a lot of love in it and while's it isn't as special as Skywind, it's still nice to see it going forward.

I agree, after many years Daggerfall Unity is working for example.
I appreciate these efforts, but would never try it myself.

What I remember from Oblivion is a boring story where you need to play whack-a-mole with repetitive demon portals, and a silly auto-levelling system where every bandit in the world start running around with Obsidian and glass equipment.
Not sure why I would like to play this again with a new skin. Skyrim was a far superior game.

What I remember from Oblivion is a boring story where you need to play whack-a-mole with repetitive demon portals, and a silly auto-levelling system where every bandit in the world start running around with Obsidian and glass equipment.
Not sure why I would like to play this again with a new skin. Skyrim was a far superior game.
Don't forget the "persuasion" system, one of the most hilariously dumb things ever introduced in any RPG.

Back
Top Bottom