Turn Based Lovers - Top 30 best upcoming Turn-Based Tactics RPGs of 2023 - Part 2

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Turn Based Lovers present the second part of their top 30 turn based RPGs for 2023:

Top 30 Best Upcoming Turn-Based Tactics RPGs of 2023 | Part 2

0:00 Fire Emblem: Engage
1:03 Metal Slug Tactics
2:07 For The King 2
3:05 Cyber Knights: Flashpoint
4:18 Capes
5:22 Untamed Tactics
6:10 Shardpunk: Verminfall
7:21 Zoria: Age of Shattering
8:30 Broken Roads
9:34 Crimson Tactics
10:25 Outro
More information.

These "Top XX tactical RPGs" videos are starting to feel a little repetitive. They're all mostly covering the same games.

These "Top XX tactical RPGs" videos are starting to feel a little repetitive. They're all mostly covering the same games.
Don't wanna advocate for TBL channel, but not on these two videos, they don't cover the same games (there isn't a game covered twice).
I liked his two videos!! If you add the games in both videos, you'll see what the near future holds for us lovers of tactical RPGs. There are enough games to keep us entertained for looong time :)

It's not two separate videos. This was part 2 of the same video.

I'm not knocking TBL. It's a solid channel. It's just that we seem to be seeing a lot of similar videos lately. I mean in total not just from TBL. I agree that there's a lot to be excited about for fans of the genre.

I love these videos even though, as an avid player, I was aware and was following most of them. I think they are very useful for turn-based fans who don't spend so much time on the Watch or other sites to keep up with the news:p

The only one slipped past my radar was Untamed tactics, looked interesting until I spotted "has card elements".
I have never fancied nor played a card game, although I do own a couple and intend to purchase Midnight suns at some point.
Anyone played the demo?

The only one slipped past my radar was Untamed tactics, looked interesting until I spotted "has card elements".
I have never fancied nor played a card game, although I do own a couple and intend to purchase Midnight suns at some point.
Anyone played the demo?
I've already bought Path of the Midnight Sun and I will recommend it on the RPGWatch Curator soon. A linear, but fun game.

Zoria: Age of Shattering and Broken Roads, but all this they showed last year. :)

Back
Top Bottom