Octopath Traveler II - Review @ IGN

Comments in the review are noting that it's an outlier, most other scores are more like 8-9/10. Essentially if you liked the first, then the second improves a bit on it so you'll probably like it as well.

Granted, I'm not the target audience, but my impression from the demo was that it's nowhere near a 9/10. I can only see this really appealing to those who are specifically looking for a retro JRPG experience.

I also think it's grossly overpriced at $60

I certainly agree on the price-point, even were I well off I'd not pay so much, especially in these days where you just know a few dozen updates/patches are going to land.

Granted, I'm not the target audience, but my impression from the demo was that it's nowhere near a 9/10. I can only see this really appealing to those who are specifically looking for a retro JRPG experience.

I also think it's grossly overpriced at $60
Most (if not all) of Nintendo Switch/ Playstation game ports to PC are overpriced at launch.

Most (if not all) of Nintendo Switch/ Playstation game ports to PC are overpriced at launch.
It is released simultaneously to Switch, Win, Ps4/5, so its multiplatform game, not port.

Back
Top Bottom