Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - DLC: The Last Sarkorians Review

DLC Trailer The Last Sarkorians | Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous​

Wouldn't be a Pathfinder DLC if it didn't add new bugs.:p
Capture.png

There is a hug list but of course hot-fix incoming.

I've been playing the Last Sarkorian DLC on beta for a short while now.

Our new shifter friend, Ulbrig, comes with a decent chunk of quests, at least in chapter 3. Either you find him in chapter 1 or he comes to you in chapter 2, 3 and 5. Romance is available if you find him in chapter 1. He arrived at Drezen in chapter 3 for me (I'm too invested in my Trickster run so didn't want to start a new game).

I haven't encountered many bugs but I did have a bug similar to the one above - some of my mirror images are invisible lol.

I'm not a hug fan of shifter class but maybe because I don't know how to best utilise it.

I always welcome a well written companion tho, so for me this DLC was worth it. Next run, I'm going to try up different party composition, try making Ulbrig as a tank instead of Seelah.

I picked it up today and was very pleased that you can pick a single major focus animal and stick with it through level 20. The Dire Wolf forms looks very cool! Was surprised with the class and how much was added, as well as what I read on the DLC. To the point that I am restarting a new game.

So is this Shifter class basically a Druid that can tank?
Can't cast spells unlike druid. Also not sure how viable there are as a tank - I'm not well versed with class building but normal / daring is easy enough for me to botch up the build a bit :p

Can't cast spells unlike druid. Also not sure how viable there are as a tank - I'm not well versed with class building but normal / daring is easy enough for me to botch up the build a bit :p
Ah ok, so they're not really similar other than having the ability to shapeshift. I thought it was an offshoot of the Druid class at first.

I Googled it, but all I got was that it didn't seem to be very popular in the tabletop game.

Most interesting. I would of thought they would of still got access to spells like Magic Fang etc. Do they have natural weapon progression built into the class similar to Monk?

Based on my initial creation it's emphasis is on melee combat with natural weapon (like claw) damage. I felt it was a bit like barbarian - little armor, fast damage, and can manage direct melee but not an HP sponge. Starred stats to put points into are a lot - strength, dex, con, and wisdom. I did 18, 14, 14, and 15 for those. I will get wis from 15 to 16 and use the other points probably in strength. Wisdom shares some monk like status by adding your wisdom to AC and think something else ... would need to check again.

From my understanding, shifter get AC from WIS as well but do check if this is correct lol

I am very confused about the season passes and DLC for WOTR ....... is last sarkorian part of a season pass ? is another dlc or another season planned ? my internet search didn`t yield conclusive results

I am very confused about the season passes and DLC for WOTR ....... is last sarkorian part of a season pass ? is another dlc or another season planned ? my internet search didn`t yield conclusive results
It's the second season of DLC.
Embark on new adventures in this follow-up to the first season! New friends and enemies, dangers and rewards await you — both as extensions of the main campaign and as standalone experiences.

DLC #4

Here comes a new companion for the Knight Commander's party and a new playable class: the everchanging shifter! Bolster your party with a reliable brawler, capable of taking on the aspects of various wild beasts. Delve into the lost secrets of Old Sarkoris. And who knows? Maybe you will even find new love, one transcending time itself.

DLC #5

This new standalone campaign picks up where the “Through the Ashes” story left off. A new demon lord with hordes of frozen minions is emerging from the depths of the Abyss. With the Knight Commander busy elsewhere, what can a group of regular adventurers with no mythic powers do to save the day? This expansion offers a 6-7 hourlong story which you can play independently or with the hero from your “Through the Ashes” savegame. And when you're done, a whole new dungeon in the main campaign will be open for the Knight Commander to explore.

DLC #6

During your first visit to Kenabres, things did not go well. Now that the demonic assault has been thwarted, and the crusaders are preparing their final counterattack, why not take a little break? Kenabres, burned and rebuilt, is holding a new festival, and the Knight Commander will be the guest of honor. This is your chance to spend some quality time away from the battlefields together with your companions – and, perhaps, go on a special date with your loved one. Be careful, though: the war isn't over yet, and even the new, peaceful Kenabres might be hiding its share of secrets...

so the last sarkorian is the 1st DLC of the second season pass ? Is that correct ? And the other two will come some time in the future ?

so the last sarkorian is the 1st DLC of the second season pass ? Is that correct ? And the other two will come some time in the future ?
Yes, that's correct

Here are some of screenshot from The Last Sarkorians DLC (again, noting I got him very late stage of chapter 3 - right before heading to Midnight Fane)

Attachments

• 20230225182650_1.jpg
    20230225182650_1.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 20230225200807_1.jpg
    20230225200807_1.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20230225200949_1.jpg
    20230225200949_1.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230225201325_1.jpg
    20230225201325_1.jpg
    650.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230225201333_1.jpg
    20230225201333_1.jpg
    644.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230225215216_1.jpg
    20230225215216_1.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 12
It's cool that you can see the bone claws when they are unsheathed for combat.

Sorry about the dumb question. Do the dlc,s pick up in main story,or after you finish main game.

I'm just waiting to see if all the DLCs are done and then will eventually play this fully patched and polished up!
I own the game, but just haven't played it seriously yet (just briefly, like the very beginning dungeon part so far)

I am looking forward to Rogue Trader as well. Looks awesome to me! I am a big fan of this company Owlcat for my traditional crpg games these days.

Sorry about the dumb question. Do the dlc,s pick up in main story,or after you finish main game.

This DLC adds shifter class for you to play and also a companion who joins you in the main campaign.

Back
Top Bottom