Honkai: Star Rail - Review

This game has *lots* of nerdy humour in it ! Especially Sci-Fi ... If you have studied Physics, for example, or any other nat science, then you'll find quite a lot of it - sometimes well hidden, sometimes very obvious.
[ Pibbur might love it. ;) ]

Also funny are those text messages. They are like SMS or any other text based chat on a mobile phone.

It ain't no exploration game, though. The areas are quite small and limited, but they have more detail to them, at least that was my impression.

They also have quite tragic characters in there. (Like in Genshin Impact). The story writing seems to be good to me, but I must admit that I'm not a professional, so I can't really judge.

I'm playing this game a lot recently and have reached Trailblazer level 50 already.
I can recommend this turn-based RPG - it is fun, challenging with great art-style and music. You can collect a lot of unique characters for your party and you need quite a few of them to beat the different enemies.

PS: I had luck today and got already my fifth 5-star character Jing Yuan, after Seele, Himeko, Gepard and Bronya, just by playing without investing real money.

Back
Top Bottom