System Shock - Official Accolades Trailer

I'm surprised by the number of bugs I've seen reported. Is this game stable or is there really a problem?
I haven't heard anything about it being particularly buggy. Even the beta was pretty smooth in my experience. They've already released one patch that apparently fixed most of the bugs being reported.

I've played almost 50 hours and have yet to find any real bugs. The only thing which annoys me is my weapon being changed out sometimes as I'm moving around.

I've played almost 50 hours and have yet to find any real bugs. The only thing which annoys me is my weapon being changed out sometimes as I'm moving around.
That's a long run for SS. Did you finish it and start another playthrough? Glad to hear it's been smooth sailing.

I'm definitely picking this up at some point, but too many games on my plate right now, but perhaps during the first sale, I will grab it. Looks like a great game.

That's a long run for SS. Did you finish it and start another playthrough? Glad to hear it's been smooth sailing.
I'm still on my first playthrough as I'm a slow completionist who solves all the puzzles and who sucks at cyberspace so it takes me several attempts to complete those sections.

It's pretty incredible.

Never played the original, too old. But playing this, I can feel the inspiration for the original SS - Stonekeep / Eye of the Beholder / Ultima Underworld in space, dungeon crawling but future.

Not bugs-free by any means, but it is very stable and playable from start to finish.

I just finished System Shock, like 30 minutes ago. Took me about 29 hours. Liked it a lot. Met no game breaking bugs.
The only thing I didn't like was the end cyberspace level, which was a strange choice that didn't really build on the earlier cyberspace experiences.

Back
Top Bottom