Arcadian Atlas - Release Date: July 27

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The tactical RPG Arcadian Atlas will be released on July 27:

Arcadian Atlas - Release Date Reveal Trailer

Arcadian Atlas is a Tactical RPG about the choices people make in pursuit of power, love, and the havoc it wreaks on a kingdom.
Play as two lovers brought together by war, torn between the queen they've sworn fealty to and the charismatic illegitimate daughter who's risen up to take back a throne denied her. As the war wages on, and powers more ancient than the soil resurface, watch the world burn or stand your ground and fight for the Arcadia you believe in.
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

I have been following this and like the look of it, but I think a lot of it will come down to how good the story is and your choices in it. IMO, too many turn-based games these days don't invest enough into the narrative side of the experience, and this looks like it might do a better job with that.

One of those that I kicked into some time ago, hopefully we get a chance to check this one out later this year. If they can nail a decent story, with some exploration and a decent combat system, I'll likely be pleased!

Finally after so many years since it was funded on the Square Collective by votes.

Back
Top Bottom