Fallout London - Expansion Delayed Due to Starfield

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming The Fallout 4 Mod Fallout London has been delayed to take into account the launch of Starfield. It is now expected during Q4 of 2023. There has also been a new developer diary recently.

Team FOLON has announced that its DLC-sized fan expansion for Fallout 4, Fallout London, has been delayed due to Starfield. Thus, the team now targets a Q4 2023 release, and this delay will give the team enough time to further polish it and fix some bugs.

[...]

More information.

We've all been there. Too late to finish our homework, what to do? "My mother was sick and I had to fetch medication - on foot, and it's far - and I didn't have the time to do my homework, I'm sorry." ;)

Eh...hmm does not compute as my last comment said late 2023.

Anyway it's the same video from two days ago in the news.

Maybe it's me, but it feels kind of optimistic to think that a mod for Fallout 4 would be impacted in any way by Starfield or any other game. People will play a mod whenever and not really plan anything around it, or at least that's how it works with me. It's not as if they are going to lose sales since the mod is free. The mod will be always there to be installed and played, timelessly.

Sounds like an excuse for them to play the awesome games that are going to come out without having to worry about finishing the mod, which I wholeheartedly approve of since they are doing it for free, but for that same reason, they don't need to make excuses to start with.

Well in their defense they are Bethseda fanboys yes that fits...don't look at me like that it's a comp!iment. Some of the former staff even work with Bethseda nowadays.

So of course they want to play Starfield and plan a future project.

Maybe Bethesda asked them to delay it because Bethesda didn’t want the competition.:LOL:
Woah...my mind is blown by the logic of that statement.

Seriously though nah probably not.:biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom