KotOR - E3 2001 Demo Footage

Yes if you follow Patreon and their channel they recently discovered a trove of old videos, and game clips. It's part of their new agenda to preserve as much as they can.

You can see they have two more YouTube channels now for the project.

Yes if you follow Patreon and their channel they recently discovered a trove of old videos, and game clips. It's part of their new agenda to preserve as much as they can.

You can see they have two more YouTube channels now for the project.
Yep, I can imagine how that must be: incredibly boring for hours of fighting with old corrupted tapes, and intense moments of excitement when they find some good stuff. It must take ages!

Two more channels? I thought it was just the one. That must make at least 4 or 5 channels now.

Yep, I can imagine how that must be: incredibly boring for hours of fighting with old corrupted tapes, and intense moments of excitement when they find some good stuff. It must take ages!

Two more channels? I thought it was just the one. That must make at least 4 or 5 channels now.
Yep actually it looks like six not five. Here is the link to all of them.

Though one is only for Patreon members.

Yep actually it looks like six not five. Here is the link to all of them.

Though one is only for Patreon members.
Wow, they're busy bees. But I'm not, so I only see 5. :) Is it interesting to be a member? I hesitated, but the recent games they presented were not my cup of tea so I haven't tried so far.

Back
Top Bottom