Lords of the Fallen - Best Starting Class

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
IGN discusses the classes of Lords of the Fallen:

Lords of the Fallen: What Starting Class Should You Pick? | IGN First

Hexworks breaks down the starting class choices in Lords of the Fallen.

One of the most important decisions you'll make in any Soulslike is what to go with for your starting class. Ultimately, you'll be able to adjust your character to whatever build you want by levelling up your stats, but your starting class affects your playstyle where it often matters most: Right at the beginning of the game. It determines your starting stats, the weapon you'll likely use for the first few hours, the type of armor you'll wear, what kind of magic you'll wield, and what items you'll start the game with.

It's the kind of decision you'll want to make an informed choice about, so to that end, we asked Hexworks themselves to breakdown the starting classes of Lords of the Fallen and give some recommendations as to what classes might fit a particular player's style.

[...]
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

Watched some videos on this and am getting pretty hyped for it. Hopefully it won’t be plagued with bugs or performance issues because this is one I’d like to play at launch. At least if it is I won’t have a shortage of other great games releasing.

I’m going to start as the condemned class. It’s like starting as the wretch in elden ring and gives you the most points to allocate yourself with the least amount wasted in stats I don’t want.

Shared a few more videos and preview articles for those interested on my thread.^^

Back
Top Bottom