Atomic Heart - Annihilation Instinct Review @ GamingBolt

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
GamingBolt checked out the Atomic Heart - Annihilation Instinct DLC:

Atomic Heart: Annihilation Instinct DLC Review - The Final Verdict

Annihilation Instinct, the first paid DLC for Mundfish's Atomic Heart, is now available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5 and PC. It continues the story of P-3, as it were, by venturing to the Mendeleev Complex and introducing a new "enemy" in NORA. Players must traverse the limited new areas to fix in-game malfunctions.

You may think there's more to the core premise, but that's more or less it, wrapped in a fetch quest with few new enemy types, two weapons and a boss. It's not terrible, but on top of highlighting some of the flaws with the game's structure - from the writing to the combat - Annihilation Instinct doesn't provide all that much bang for your buck.
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

It sounds a little disappointing like the main game. Not that Atomic Heart is bad, just that it wasn't as good as I was hoping.

True but if I remember the game sold enough copies that a sequel was already announced to be in development based on a few recent interviews earlier this year.

I think they already had plans for the sequel before the first game was even released, but sales probably did impact that.

Back
Top Bottom