Lords of the Fallen - Preview @ GameSpot

Fair warning the game spot video totally spoils the first boss. Looking to get my souls fix with this one and lies of P since Elden Ring DLC is still no where to be found.

This is looking to be even better than I thought. I was disappointed the original devs weren't doing it, as I thought The Surge showed they had honed their skills as game developers, but this looking like the bee's knees.
Having the Umbral as something you can peek into or move into (like in Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver?) is a great addition.

Visual design is looking interesting, too. Though, needs more giant Warhammer-esque shoulder pads to fit in with the first game. ;)

Visual design is looking interesting, too. Though, needs more giant Warhammer-esque shoulder pads to fit in with the first game. ;)
Yeah, I like what I've seen of the monster design so far. For example, that thing he's fighting at 5:02 of the second video.

I hope the exploration is decent too. One thing I don't like about a lot of these soulslikes is how linear they are.

Back
Top Bottom