Rogue Trader - Release Date: December 7

Just wait for the next few years that'll be quiet again. It's a cycle that always repeats.:biggrin:

Also a bit surprised to see a 2023 release. Game will be great, I am sure.
What was not shown in the trailer was the level-up screen. I really hope they found a way to make it clearer what everything does and how it is connected.

I've played the beta dozens of hours. I belive I was in the last chapter, but a major bug left me stuck, without being able to progress. So I took that opportunity to just stop there (my intention was just to play the first chapter, as I don't like to play too much of the EA releases, to keep it "fresh" for when the full version releases).

I've enjoyed it very much (I was afraid the dark, industrial theme/scenarios would be too monotonous and unattractive to me) and I'm 100% sure I will play it again when it's released (I should be done with Starfield and Cyberpunk by then).

Edit: I'm not surprised with the release date. The game was less buggy than the full relase of Kingmaker, for example. It still had some missing assets, the combat still needed a little more polish and, of course, the major bug I've mentioned above... But it didn't feel like it needed to be delayed for next year. I'm expecting a pretty stable release, just like WotR was released in better state than Kingmaker.

I also wanted to just take a peak at the Beta. Ended up with 80 h because it was so fun. At some point it got too buggy and incomplete and I called it a day. But I am sure I will enjoy the full release very much!

I've enjoyed it very much (I was afraid the dark, industrial theme/scenarios would be too monotonous and unattractive to me)
That's my fear as well. Nice to hear that you still enjoyed it!

Yeah bugfest games and 100's of hotfixes are a staple of this developer. So if you buy this on day one don't act surprised as you've been forewarned. Good day now.

Maybe but it makes the developer look foolish when they annouce a date within the next few months, and decide to change it again. Wouldn't be the first time though.

Im probably bigger sceptic than most of you. Not about the game. I liked what I saw, even noticed some interesting dialogues etc. The lore is also good.
But Im afraid that they release it too soon. They did changes to skills and combat in June, I think. And every act wasnt finished. They also just recently informed about co-op and co-op usually need longer testing, balancing etc. So Im somewhat sceptical if they can properly polish everything. They probably decided to catch Christmas date.

Back
Top Bottom